5 Penn Plaza NYC
• Show enthusiasm and a sense of ownership for the system and its components that are vital to the success of the business.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, UI/UX designers, and development peers.
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
• Follow high-level of standards across all levels of design and development work.
• Ensure that code is compliant with design and coding standards.
• Assist with peer testing and code reviews.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent, relevant experience.
• SQL and common database knowledge (Oracle 10g+)
• Basic UNIX experience
• Source code control systems: e.g. GIT
• Build processes and Gradle, Ant, or Maven.
• Experience with large scale, high volume web-based applications
• Experience with internationalization